While homebirth is often very comfortable and convenient, we have found that some families feel more comfortable in a controlled environment. We have recently renovated and redesigned an exciting new birth center for our clients. The new facilities are expanded, include an amazing birthing suite and tub, and has the comfort and warmth of a home as well as the security and amenities of a modern birthing facility.
The birth center is a place where couples or families can come to welcome their new baby into the world in an environment that allows them privacy as well as the freedom to move about. The birth center amenities include:
- Private, comfortable birthing suite in upper level
- Expansive birthing tub in an ambient bathroom designed for water births
- Separate dining area with facilities for meals
- Additional family room with TV and DVD
- Spare bedroom and bathroom
- Private yet convenient location near additional medical facilities
The birth center is conveniently located less than a mile from the Bonner General Hospital. Couples are welcome to extend their stay upon prior arrangement should they need time to recoup or just to enjoy the new member of the family.